We are filling a Head of M&A (m/f/d) position in Köln for a very well funded startup.
- You'll lead the M&A Department of a fast-growing Startup and help to develop a well-diversified portfolio of promising brands
- You'll coordinate all steps of the M&A process (Target-Sourcing/Deal pipeline, Due-Diligence, negotiations and settlement) for multiple targets at a time
- You'll help to refine the approach to valuating target companies through your past experiences in corporate M&A deals
- You'll use your experience to help establish a standardized process of evaluating an Amazon FBA Brand
- Together with your team you ensure a smooth integration (PMI) of newly acquired targets
- You have at least three years of experience in relevant positions (M&A Deal Advisory/Transaction Services, Corporate M&A, Investment Banking, Private Equity etc.) and have a proven track record of completed deals
- Ideally you have first experience in the E-Commerce Business and understand the Amazon FBA model
- You are able to quickly structure and understand complex contexts
- You are an excellent team player with the experience to lead and teach a group of young talents
- You are able to identify individual strengths and assign tasks accordingly
- You are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously without losing track of important details
- You have excellent communicative and written skills in both English and German
An exciting environment, a lot of creative freedom and a very interesting company share.