AufgabenYou will be part of an agile team (Scrum) and responsible for the implementation of new website modules, as well as the SEO and speed optimization of the portals.
After onboarding, you could lead and coach the frontend development team and continuously increase the team performance.
- You bring along at least 4 years of experience in front-end development.
- You have excellent understanding of at least one modern JS framework, ideally vue.js.
- and/or LESS.
- Test automation in the frontend area is daily routine to you.
- Very good communication skills and the ability to convey complex technical issues in a more comprehensive way.
- An attractive job in a successful and profitable company.
- Flex work / Home office arrangements.
- An innovative, collaborative, friendly and ambitious team.
- Challenging tasks and your own areas of responsibility from day one.
- A company culture of feedback with fixed appointments and regular coaching opportunities by your direct contact person.
- A modern and spacious loft office in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
- Performance bonus payments.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Snacks & drinks.